jeudi 30 juin 2011

New Plymouth City


J’ai passé deux jours à New Plymouth, une ville très jolie : d’un côté elle est bordée par la Mer de Tasmanie, et si vous montez dans les terres vous pouvez apercevoir le Mont Taranaki et vous balader dans Pukekura Park, sa jungle et ses cascades.
I spent two days in New Plymouth which is a beautiful city : you can walk along the Tasman sea and behind you is the Mt Taranaki. You can also go for a walk in Pukekura Park through its jungle and see the waterfalls.

J’ai traversé le « Poet’s Bridge » :
I walked across « Poet’s Bridge » :

J’y ai croisé des oiseaux…étranges :
I met weird birds… :


Avant de retourner dans mon B&B très cosy où je suis absolument seule !
And I went back to my cosy B&B and I’m the only one in there !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire